Upcoming ECSE Design Training in Bangalore
Ekahau Certified Survey Engineer (ECSE) Certification Course
In collaboration with Ekahau University, KloudWiFi offers a training program that provides a sound footing in the fundamentals of WiFi design and troubleshooting. Grab this offer of design certification from 25th to 28th May 2021.
This training program is aimed at strengthening and deepening your overall WiFi knowledge and to propel your wireless professional career to the next level.
Dive into all aspects of WiFi life-cycle management including:
- RF fundamentals
- Predictive designs
- Spectrum analysis
- And much more!
- Designed for WiFi systems engineers, IT administrators, and other wireless professionals
- Receive a highly regarded ECSE Design certification after passing the certification exam
- Maximum of 12 people per class for a more interactive experience
- Qualifies for 26 BICSI CECs (Continuing Education Credit)
Watch this webinar to learn more about this program Take Your Wireless Career to the Next Level
Do not miss this opportunity to further your WiFi knowledge.
For more details, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call us on +91-9866187514/9849272646 for a quick discussion.
The ECSE certification is aimed at understanding all aspects of WiFi lifecycle management including RF fundamentals, Predictive designs and Spectrum analysis.
- Learn how to design, optimize, and troubleshoot better WiFi using Ekahau products.
- Designed for WiFi systems engineers, IT administrators, and other wireless professionals.
- Dive into all aspects of WiFi life-cycle management including RF fundamentals, predictive designs, spectrum analysis, and much more.
- Receive a highly regarded Ekahau Certified Survey Engineer (ECSE) certification after passing the certification exam.
- Maximum of 12 people per class.
Why You Should Do ECSE Design
For those who never heard of the ECSE course, it stands for Ekahau Certified Survey Engineer. The course intends to ensure you understand the fundamentals on WiFi THEN show you how to use Ekahau site survey software to design and validate WiFi networks. The ECSE course evolved with additional courses, with the ECSE Design course renamed from the original “ECSE”. Read MoreView ECSE Collateral View ECSE Design agenda ›
Below links are from recent ECSE attendees that wrote a blog about their experiences. The last one makes specific mention of the virtual format & how worthwhile it was.