Upcoming ECSE Design Training in Bangalore
Ekahau Certified Survey Engineer (ECSE)
The ECSE certification is aimed at understanding all aspects of Wi-Fi lifecycle management including RF fundamentals, Predictive designs and Spectrum analysis.
In collaboration with Ekahau University, KloudWIFI offers a training program that provides a sound footing in the fundamentals of Wi-Fi design and troubleshooting. Grab this offer of design certification from 23rd to 26th February 2021.
This training program is aimed at strengthening and deepening your overall Wi-Fi knowledge and to propel your wireless professional career to the next level.
Dive into all aspects of Wi-Fi life-cycle management including:
- RF fundamentals
- Predictive designs
- Spectrum analysis
- And much more!
- Designed for Wi-Fi systems engineers, IT administrators, and other wireless professionals
- Receive a highly regarded ECSE Design certification after passing the certification exam
- Maximum of 12 people per class for a more interactive experience
- Qualifies for 26 BICSI CECs (Continuing Education Credit)
Watch this webinar to learn more about this program Take Your Wireless Career to the Next Level
Do not miss this opportunity to further your Wi-Fi knowledge.
For more details, please contact us on email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call us on +91-9866187514/9849272646 for a quick discussion.
- Learn how to design, optimize, and troubleshoot better Wi-Fi using Ekahau products.
- Designed for Wi-Fi systems engineers, IT administrators, and other wireless professionals.
- Dive into all aspects of Wi-Fi life-cycle management including RF fundamentals, predictive designs, spectrum analysis, and much more.
- Receive a highly regarded Ekahau Certified Survey Engineer (ECSE) certification after passing the certification exam.
- Maximum of 12 people per class.
ECSE Classes In India
ECSE Mumbai – 6 to 9 august 2019