WHAT IS AMP?
Cisco Advanced Malware Protection is the industry’s leading malware protection solution.
With a database of over 500 million known files and over 1.5 million new incoming file samples every day, AMP provides not only global threat protection but also extensive visibility during and after a malware attack.
Malware Protection Solutions
- Automatic protection against millions of malicious files
- Retrospective detection if a file is discovered to be malicious after it enters the network
- Pivot easily on a particular threat, client, or external threat source.
- New Security Center provides a quick way to see threat data across multiple sites
- Automatic alerting for retrospective malware detection
- Protection against new and emerging threats through the work of Cisco’s TALOS team
- Enable best-in-class malware protection with just two clicks
- Configuration and reporting integrated natively into Cisco Meraki’s cloud dashboard
WHY AMP ON MERAKI MX?
The threat landscape is constantly evolving, and it’s more important than ever to have a security solution that does more than just block malware. Security experts increasingly agree that deep visibility is crucial to maintaining effective network security.
With AMP, a world class malware database is paired with context-aware monitoring and reporting, retrospective malware analysis, and Threat Grid sandboxing to provide an anti-malware solution that does more than just prevent users from downloading malware – it provides comprehensive security before, during, and after a malware attack.