Network Health-Check Survey
- Industry Leading Tools used
- Experienced and Certified Engineers
- Check the network’s health and suggests Recommendations
- Competitive Pricing
- Detailed analysis, insights, and recommendations
- Experience in large projects like offices, Hotels, and warehouses
Survey – Deliverables
- WiFi coverage maps in 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz
- RF interference
- Photographs of the AP location
- WiFi issues found
- Provides Recommendations based on survey analysis
- Monitor Key network devices and application health metrics
- Discovers the cause of the problem in the user’s WiFi experience
WiFi Health Checks are industry-leading and are designed to give customers an invaluable tool in resolving many of the common WiFi problems that limit productivity.
Our surveys discover the following.
- Coverage black spots — Signal Coverage
- Poor throughput
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Channel Overlap
- Slow roaming
- Client disconnects
- Rogue and Interferers
- Access Point Placement Optimization
This could be due to dead spots within your network. Dead spots are any areas that lose signal due to poor coverage. When performing a WiFi health check, it is necessary to consider your signal coverage.
A bad Signal in your wireless network could be the culprit. A Signal-to-Noise ratio is the interference of background noise to a WiFi signal. A large degree of noise in a location with a weak signal will cause interference issues, such as slower speeds and loss of information.
Only after a Network health check survey can you know for sure your Wireless LAN meets the performance after the issues are solved and can be confident it will perform as expected.
Please share your layout and the location to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +91 7337325755